Friday, July 11, 2008

ABC tag

I worked on my ABC tag last night before we went to see Louis Anderson. I wasn't sure how good it was going to be but I really enjoyed it. Very funny! Dan started work this am. He is going to be doing a couple weeks of 7-12's, which means he's working from 5am to 5:30 pm every day until they get a job done. Sunday is double time! He's making up for being off for 2 1/2 weeks. We really tried to enjoy his time off and not worry about him being off. He kept looking every other day or so and then we would go out and swim. We've learned to enjoy his time off because when he does work he works long hours usually. Now I know I will have money to spend when I come up north so I'm happy :). I'm thinking of leaving here on Wednesday, staying the night and morning in Goldendale, and maybe heading up to Vancouver on Thursday afternoon. I better sew today. Well here is my ABC tag. I decided to do it with the theme of Las Vegas. I'm not really familiar with each one of these these for myself but I put lots of stuff in so you get a little picture of what Vegas is about.

A- Airport, the first thing you usually face. Alcohol, probably the second LOL. Aces, Aladdin.
B- Buffets, Blackjack, Bellagio, Billboard trucks. on the weekend they always advertise Girls to your room.
C- Comedy, Clubs, Cirque du Soleil, Compulsive gamblers, Crazy people.
D- Drinks, Dry heat, Dice, Deception, Dealers.
E- Empty pockets, Energy, Excalibur.
F- Fremont street experience, Food, Fighting, Facade, Flamingo.
G- Gamblers paradise, Gentlemen's clubs, Golfing.
H- Homelessness, Happy hour, HOT.
I- Inebriated, Insomnia, Imperial palace.
J- Jokes, Jerry's Nugget- not a well known place but it is where I get my mexican salad. Jacks.
K- Keys, Kings, Keep-up.
L- Lucky, Lap dances, Laser lights.
M- Money, Massage parlors, MGM grand, Monte Carlo, Mirage, Mandalay Bay.
N- Night life, Neon lights, New York New York.
O- Outlet malls, Odds.
P- Poker, Pools, Police brutality, Poverty, Pole dance, Planet Hollywood,Plazzo.
Q- Queens, Queezy.
R- Rides, Regrets, Roulette, Red Rock, Rio.
S- Swimming, Shows, Slots, Shopping, the Strip, Stratosphere, Spades.
T- Thirsty, Thongs, Topless, Treasure Island, Tropicana.
U- Unlucky, Unbalanced. U- turns.
V- Visitors, Venitian, Vomit.
W- Wasted, Water sports, Weddings.
X- X-rated.
Y- Yelling.
Z- Z-z-z-z-zzzz What you will need to do when you leave.
I had fun doing this, so I am tagging Marty, Miranda, Nick, Erik , Sonia. have fun! bye.

4 comments:

Trina G. said...

LOVE IT!! Great post! You are so talented. SO GLAD you started a blog. You really are worldly:)

love you

I especially love the vomit!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Really fun to read your answers...looks like you had fun with it! Thanks.

~Denise's girls, Amanda & Christina

Trina G. said...

Anita, I laughed so hard all weekend about your answers. We had so much fun. You are sooooo funny. We need more posts....

Trina G. said...

Hey, I've given you plenty of time to update your post.....

I check everyday.....

I loved seeing you last weekend. Thanks for visiting us. Miss you.