Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged by Trina:
I have just been recovering from being gone from home for almost 3 weeks and busy the whole time. I'm used to a pretty laid back lifestyle and it was very fun to see everybody. I had an amazing time but I'm exhausted! Also I colored my hair dark the last night I was gone and have decided I hate it. I gave it time to get used to it and I am working on going back to blond. I tried yesterday but the normal color I usually do (which I had one of here) did not make much of a dent in the dark color I had done. I should be at the store right now getting lightest blond something. How do you remove the red out? would Ash blond be the best? Anyway onto the tag. I will blog about my trip later.

Attached or single: attached
Best friend: Kathy
cake or pie: Lemon pie (Close second is Costco cake with cream cheese filling)
Day of choice: Saturday, Erik usually calls then and also Dan is usually off and we can do what we want.
Essential item: my cell phone!!! I am lost without it
Favorite color: blue
Gummy bears or worms: bears? I like licorice jelly beans.
Hometown: currently Las Vegas but home is really Goldendale.
Indulgence: licorice ice cream, mint truffles.
January or July: July
Kids:3 boys, now young men- the best!
Life isn't complete without my family
Marriage date, June 4, 1978
brother and sisters;2 brothers, 4 sisters
oranges or apples: both when they are really good
phobias: people
Quotes:
Reasons to smile: Brooklyn and Rilee
Season of choice: summer
tag seven people: everybody I know has already been tagged
unknown fact about me: I really hate to go to doctors
vegetable: potato
worst habit: eating sweets
X-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound
Favorite food: Chinese and Mexican
Zodiac sign: pisces

3 comments:

Beya said...

I loved your phobia and unknown fact. I thought you loved to go to the Dr. thats why you go every 17 years!!! I miss you! I had so much fun with you! Come back soon!!!!!!!!!

Cameo said...

I'm with mom, except I would have put your unknown fact is that you had a tubal!!!! LOL!!!!! I'm so sorry I talked you into dying your hair and now you hate it. I'm really sorry. I won't talk you into doing anything else next time you come up. Promise!

Trina G. said...

Thank you FA Anita. I laughed out loud at your Doctor comment. It was so fun to see you when you were here.

I'm sorry you hate your hair:( I did think it looked great. You are so beautiful it doesn't matter. I like you in any color I guess. Red is hard to get out. I know from experience. Maybe you should spend $60. and get it done professionally. You would only have to go once to get the color stripped and then continue to do your own after that. Just a suggestion. Sissy SUCKS!! LOL

Love you and think of you often.