Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hi! I'm finally starting my blog

This may be boring, and rambling, but I decided to start my blog so you can keep up on my life. I know I sure enjoy reading all your blogs so here I go. Last night we went to a comedy hypnotist show. It was pretty funny. While we were waiting to go in we played a little on slots and ended up being up by about $15.00. That is a good night on slots. We have been enjoying the pool while Dan has been off for a week. When I go out I do about 45 mins. of aerobic exercise and then enjoy the pool and lay on my air mattress and sunbathe and look at "my" palm tree.

Nick is sick today so he is planning on staying home from work. He has been having to work from noon to 10 pm. It has been105*-110* for at least 2 weeks now. He doesn't complain about the heat. He's young. I'm glad we have Nick here with us. We enjoy his company and his help with the computer. He goes to the movies with us when it is a movie he wants to see. He doesn't like the scary ones. He's smart. I like some scary ones but I don't like gore. I like suspense with twists. It is 10:30 am and it is already 98*. I got a thermometer to put outside on my patio.

We are planning on going to San Diego for the fourth of July holiday weekend. The cooler weather and the ocean is calling me. Also Shamu. Dan and I bought annual passes when we went this spring so Nick is the only one who will have to pay unless our silver passes get a guest in. I can't remember.

Well I've rambled enough for now so I will go for now. Bye.

4 comments:

Trina G. said...

San Diego???? I'm VERY jealous. You live such an exciting life. (I'm not being sarcastic).

It was 100 degrees here on Saturday and can't imagine it being hotter than that. I suppose the water is pretty hot in your pool too. Sounds like heaven:)

I hope that Nick feels better. He is such a hard worker. You have such hard working boys.

Love you! and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your blog! Keep up the good work!

Beya said...

Thank you for starting your blog!!! I love it! Your life sounds very worldly, just like you!!! LOL

Beya said...

Hey, now list your 5 things, I tagged you!

Cameo said...

SAN DIEGO?! And you say you aren't wordly.... I cannot think of anyone else who is just off to San Diego for the 4th weekend! So glad you started a blog!