Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Ten years ago:
None of the boys had even started academy and our life was fairly uncomplicated. I hadn't returned to work yet. I was enjoying biking

5 things on today's to do list:
bathe-as opposed to shower,because I have to shave my legs. (the only bad thing about swimming all the time)
2. clean the house- all of it since they are coming for their 3 month check today after 1:00pm.
3. go to ABC- I'm almost out of Wham.
4. swim-exercise.
5. mix some paint the color of the walls because we had an accident with the towel rack in our bathroom and it had a big hole. Dan fixed the hole but now it needs paint and get the towel rack up so they won't notice it when they come to inspect. I better do that right away so it has time to dry.

Snacks I enjoy
popcorn at the theater with butter and apple cinnamon topping!-yum
mint truffles
licorice ice cream
I love food!

Things to do if I were a millionaire:
The boys get 10% each. Then depending on how much, help as much family as I can and maybe buy a big house in the Carribean for party central. I love the sun. Ask Kathy and Cameo to help me with charities. :)

5 people I'm tagging
Miranda, Erik, Nick, Asa and Valentina ( Ha Ha Trina and Cameo) Hey Sonia, you haven't done it yet. Kathy tagged you or I would have.

6 comments:

Trina G. said...

You sure do have a busy afternoon! I thought you just got to swim and lounge in the sun? LOL

Asa's tag will follow shortly:)

Cameo said...

Just have to say again I'M SO GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, glad to see you've discovered it... :)

~Denise, for alless

Beya said...

This is too cool! I love it! I love you also.

Lori said...

YUM! I LOVE Wham!! Although I think probably only SDA's know what is it! heehee
I love reading Cameo's and Trina's and Kathy's blogs so now I will eavesdrop on yours too!
I'm the one who always asks if you and Kathy are twins! heehee
I look forward to reading your next blog.
Lori

Trina G. said...

desperatly waiting for a post about your trip to San Diego!!!!