Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New tag!

Sonia sent me this in and E-mail , and since I love the Scattagories game I thought you all should have the opportunity to do it also. I am tagging Marty, Miranda, Kathy, Cameo, Trina, and Denise and her girls. Sorry if I forgot anyone.
You are supposed to use answers starting with the first letter of your name. Try to use different answers that someone else if you names start with the same letter, (Marty and Miranda). Anyway enjoy!
1. What is your name: Anita
2. A four letter word: acne
3. A vehicle: Acura
4. A city: Anaheim
5.A boy's name: Andrew
6. A girl's name: Annabelle
7. Occupation: architect
8. Something you wear: anklets
9. Something in your refridgerator; air
10. Something found in a bathroom: air freshener
11. Something you shout: A##hole ( You try to come up with something with an A)
12. An animal: ardvark
13. A body part: Achillles heel
14. A word to describe yourself: accomodating (How do you spell that?)

3 comments:

Trina G. said...

That was FUN!! Thanks for giving me something to post today!

LOVED the A hole!!

Beya said...

LOL!!!! A--hole was all you could come up with? LOL!!!

Lori said...

How about Ah-ha! Although I like yours better!